Friday, September 26, 2014

Little red


Little in red pulling tears out of my eyes
To the shore you take me
with your innocence and delight
Hand and hand we walk until there's just the sea
I can leave for you to take me back
To stay with
until no end

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Reminds me of this Eric Bachmann song :)

    "You Must Build a Fire"

    Oh, gracious love, you were so kind to me
    You only broke my heart
    Let my arms and legs stay strong
    So I could swim upon the open sea
    Searching for another love
    Floating along aimlessly

    Oh, where are you love?
    Tell me where are you love
    I will wait for you another night
    Cause I know you won't leave me behind
    Oh, where are you love?

    I had someone, a love I thought was true
    But sometimes you just get tired
    And you must try not to die
    And give your love, though no one may receive
    You must build a giant fire
    For the whole wide world to see

    Oh, where are you love?
    Tell me where have you gone
    I shall wait for you another night
    And you know I won't leave you behind
    Oh, where are you love?

    So thank you love, you were so good to me
    You put hope into my heart
    Shined a light so I could see
    Those wicked things, the wicked things you do
    Well, I pay them no mind
    Cause I know you'll be back in time

    Oh, where are you love?
    Tell me where are you love
    I shall wait for you just one more night
    Cause I know you won't leave me behind
    Oh, where are you love?

    Tell me where are you love
    (repeat)



    ---

    written by Bachmann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Douglas for a beatiful comment! I have to listen to the song..

    ReplyDelete